A secretary or administrator provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry. Secretaries/administrators are involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks and, in some cases, oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
Most work involves both written and oral communication, word processing and typing and requires relevant skills such as IT, organizational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.Skills Needed:
- Excellent customer service skills, such as greeting and answering the phone.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong time management and scheduling required.
- Experience on computer operations.
- Utilize and maintain office equipment
- Strong accounting skills.
- Good at multitasking and handling packages
615 South Frederick Blvd suite 310B,Gaithersburg, MD 20877US, , Gaithersburg
Good Match For: