Introverts are quiet people. A closer relationship with an introvert will let you know that they are special in their own way. Outgoing people often find themselves attracted to introverts because they are ingenious in anything they do. More mysterious to them is how an introverted person can be happy without anybody’s engagement. This mystery is one of the many reasons why outgoing people prefer to date introverts.
Dating an introvert is not as challenging as it may seem to you at the moment. It is no news that the personalities of people in relationships often differ significantly. It is similar to the attraction between the north and south poles of a magnet. Introverts are human beings like you. They also want to be in a happy relationship. Below are some of the advantages and disadvantages of dating an introvert:
Pros of Dating an Introvert
- They are faithful to their partners: Introverts are known to stand by their words except for a few exceptions. When an introvert makes a commitment to date you, you are incredibly lucky because he/she will never cheat on you. Be assured that such person would never deceive you or lie to you. Introverts would rather break a relationship than cheat on their partners. If you are looking for a cheat-free date, an introvert is what you need.
- They are brilliant: Introverts are quiet people, and they spend most of their time reading books and learning about new things. So, if you date an introverted person, you will benefit immensely from their wealth of knowledge. They will always be there to advise you and help you follow the right path.
- They are less demanding: If you are looking for someone who is satisfied with whatever life has to offer, then you have to meet an introvert. One of the advantages of dating an introvert is the fact that he/she would demand little or nothing from you. These individuals keep their needs bottled up while they attend to the requests of others with joy.
Cons of Dating an Introvert
- They don’t forgive easily: An introvert feels betrayed when someone hurts them. When dating an introvert, you are prone to have issues with forgiveness. An introvert would not talk about how you hurt his/her feeling. This golden silence makes it difficult for them to forgive their partners.
- They resent social activities: A vast majority of introverts don’t like large gatherings, let alone attend any social outings. They like to stay indoor most times. After all, that is what makes them introvert in the first place. They hate going to events, parties or any occasions. So, take note of this before dating an introverted person.
In a Nut Shell
There is nothing extreme about the pros and cons of dating an introvert. In fact, no human being out there is perfect. And what matters the most is whether you love the introverted person and whether you are ready to turn a blind eye over their foibles.
Photo Credit: Lifehack